For SS19 Simonetta Ravizza creates fun and playful looks full of wonderful design, eclectic layering, bright color and luxury materials.
This is for the “Upper East Sider” who grew up on Gossip Girl and movies like Legally Blonde and Clueless. They will flock to this iconic collection full of luxe collectable pieces.
Based upon an early conversation with the designer we know she was inspired by the marabou. The Ostrich-like feathers were used to make the flouncy white tutu’s. We are dying to see Serena Williams wear one.
The collection is made up primarily of day time looks in a sporty style. They are what you’d see at a members only sport club, the marina or the exclusive Soho house. They are trendy and chic enough to fit in with those crowds.
Hey! Share this article and drop a comment in the section below.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- Christopher Kane SS19 designs for the woman of tomorrow. – Read More
- Take a look at Arthur Arbesser SS19 Catwalk (video) – Read More
- Artist protest Milan Fashion Week for ‘Climate Fashion’ standards – Read More
- Before the show, we interview Simonetta Ravizza – Read More
- See Genny’s totally Future Zen collection for SS19 – Read More