Christopher Kane Spring 2019 presents a strong vision for women in the future. They will wear uniforms, but not completely in the traditional sense.
Kane threw out all the rules, the liberal designs are neither traditionally feminine nor masculine.
At first glance the collection appears to exclude most women, the sharp shoulder suits and cocktail ensembles might be too out there for most.
Kane does throw in a few t-shirt dresses which he styles with lace heels (for cohesion possibly). The dresses do not necessarily work with the overall mood but they are the more commercial options.
The Christopher Kane Spring 2019 collection.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- See Angelos Frentzos “Influencer” inspired collection for SS19 – Read More
- Take a look at Richard Quinn’s “Dark Ballerina” for SS19 at #LFW – Read More
- Artist protest Milan Fashion Week for ‘Climate Fashion’ standards – Read More
- See indie-designer Peet Dullaert’s new, oversized, street chic handbag – Read More
- J.W. Anderson SS19 Mood: Pure & Simple – Read More