When it comes to Genny designer Sara Cavazza Facchini is known for her over-the-top glamour but this season Facchini presents a collection of Kimono inspired looks in zen shades of sand, rock and bright cherry blossom.
The show opens with a model in a simple belted coat dress in deep blue followed by a similar look in soft sand.
The designs are mostly classic in style. Genny tries to take the guess work out of getting dressed. The prescriptive collection includes office wear, evening and cocktail dresses, even day dresses and weekend looks.
The collection is primarily in classic organza but mixed with PVC. Facchini does a good job playing with the materials, shapes and proportions creating easy silhouettes.
There is an exceptional suit in tech jersey trimmed with silver paillettes. The same tech jersey is also used for maxi frocks and jumpsuits.
The accessories too are made from the same organza or tech knit including the organza ankle boots with PVC inserts and the geometric shoulder bags designed in metallic knit or PVC.
Maybe the true Zen feeling from the Genny SS19 collection is knowing you’ll make a good choice no matter what you select. The pressure is off.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- See Angelos Frentzos “Influencer” inspired collection for SS19 – Read More
- Take a look at Richard Quinn’s “Dark Ballerina” for SS19 at #LFW – Read More
- Artist protest Milan Fashion Week for ‘Climate Fashion’ standards – Read More
- See indie-designer Peet Dullaert’s new, oversized, street chic handbag – Read More
- J.W. Anderson SS19 Mood: Pure & Simple – Read More