LeBron James is a man who knows a woman’s worth. In between developing a new Netflix film on Madam CJ Walker, America’s first female self-made millionaire, and a NBC scripted drama on a WNBA star who becomes the first woman to coach men’s NCAA basketball team, the NBA star drops a new sneaker collection inspired by the strength and character of the strong black women in his life.
This is LeBron’s latest sneaker produced by Nike and his first design collaboration with Harlem’s Fashion Row. The sneaker, titled HFR x LeBron 16, is also his first women’s basketball shoe and it’s launching this month.
The shoe creators include an all female linup – Nike’s global basketball footwear designer Meline Khachatourian and three of Harlem’s Fashion Row’s brightest designers—Kimberly Goldson, Fe Noel, and Undra Duncan.
Here’s a sneak peek of the new HFR x LeBron 16 collection:
Hey! Comment in the section below!
Trending Stories on TFP Man:
- Colin Kaepernick reproduces his infamous jersey ‘for the culture’ – Read More
- A$AP Rocky is the face of the Prada Linea Rossa relaunch – Read More
- LeBron James’ ‘I Promise’ school is a multi-million dollar, state of the art, personalized learning center – Read More
- There is a new sock trend in menswear and everyone is happy about it – Read More
- Tinie Tempah debuts a new sportswear collection at Arise Fashion Week – Read More