During Milan Fashion Week fashion label Campomaggi hosted a party to celebrate the re-opening of their new store. The location in Milan’s fashion district on Corso Como is re-designed in the popular “concept store” model. The new space is decorated with overstuffed leather sofa’s, elegant Pakistan-style rugs, a golden landscape mural and a plethora of live flora.
There is also a bar inside with an assortment of complimentary tea’s and candies.
The Campomaggi company keeps things informal and simple, for example purses hanging from the ceiling are what you’d see at a typical market or Souk.
The Campomaggi clothing is displayed in a contemporary closet with wood paneling and LED lighting. Sweaters are neatly folded and placed inside book shelves, and more overstuffed chairs are set up nearby.
The new furnishings and installations nicely re-brand the Campomaggi image without abandoning the soul of the company.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- See Jacquemus’ very first collection in a fashion film – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks high tech fabrics for new SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Balmain SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- First look: Jacquemus SS19 collection – Read More