I didn’t have a lot of time with the famous Sita Abellan but the time I had was well spent. In the shortest interview ever I was able to learn two things about her collaborative collection with HTC (Hollywood Trading Company) in Los Angeles:
1. This collection is for those who’ve been to hell and back; the survivors post-heartbreak.
2. Sita Abellan created these looks to make you feel strong and sexy.
Hey! Share this post and drop a comment in the section below.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- Bi*tch stole my look: Jeremy Scott is accused of taking “inspiration” too far for Moschino SS19 collection – Read More
- Take a look at Richard Quinn’s “Dark Ballerina” for SS19 at #LFW – Read More
- Artist protest Milan Fashion Week for ‘Climate Fashion’ standards – Read More
- See indie-designer Peet Dullaert’s new, oversized, street chic handbag – Read More
- J.W. Anderson SS19 Mood: Pure & Simple – Read More