For the new season, Damir Doma and wire thin eye wear brand Mykita collaborate on a high tech, unisex lenses collection. The collaboration is part of an ongoing accessories project between the two brands which premieres each fashion week season.
“These shapes perfectly round off the DAMIR DOMA look. From the very beginning, our aim was to translate the traditional round form into something modern and create an iconic object.”
The ‘Made in Berlin’ sunglasses are architectural in design, the rims are placed behind tinted lenses to create a three dimensional effect. And the core construction of the super high tech shades are made up entirely of light weight metal without rivets or screws.
In addition to the new eye wear, Damir Doma collaborated with Mykita on a new, limited edition jumper in soft cotton.
The t-shirt comes in designer packaging which includes a serial number and it’s production number, 1 of 300.
Once the 300 are sold out, that’s it.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- See Jacquemus’ very first collection in a fashion film – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks high tech fabrics for new SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Balmain SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- First look: Jacquemus SS19 collection – Read More