The designers at DROMe recognize that in modern society what we do before or after a day in the office varies. Many people like to spend time socially with friends after work including drinks or even a show. This means what we wear to work needs to be cool for cocktail-ing, dinner or a concert without having to go home to change.
The DROMe SS19 collection shown during Paris Fashion Week takes this lifestyle into consideration showcasing a series of fun dresses and separates in traditional shapes perfect for the office but sway enough for after hours as well.
DROMe leans into the 80s moment but in a modern fashion. Instead of puff sleeves constructed with wire and tulle, DROMe’s arched sleeve doesn’t require the stiff material. Instead they use a slim tech-leather with the consistency and durability of a starched textile.
DROMe also applies a tech-textile to ’80s style ruching on blouses, using a soft transparent fabric to create more flattering shapes.
No matter which direction you go the DROMe Spring 2019 collection has something that will cover you perfectly anywhere.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- See Jacquemus’ very first collection in a fashion film – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks about his tech fabric SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Balmain SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- First look: Jacquemus SS19 collection – Read More