You might recall in 2015 Pharrell Williams had a major style moment on the red carpet. Not the Vivienne Westwood hat, that was 2014, in 2015 the N.E.R.D star wore a two piece khaki suit in 3M reflective fabric that turned white when photographed with a flash.
The look met with mixed reviews, in many circles it was perceived as the right idea in the wrong style.
Flash forward to today, fashion label Xander Zhou and Korean eyewear brand Gentle Monster may have found the right style for this tech fabric. The two major labels collaborated on a new raincoat which features a detachable hood, a sealed phone pocket, a removable scarf and the special 3M reflective fabric.
Similar to Pharrell’s fashion tech, when the raincoat is hit with a flash of light the reflective fabric glows.
The GMXZ raincoat is detailed with a special Xander Zhou x Gentle Monster logo. It comes in onesize and is made of a water-resistant, self-sustaining material.
What do you think of the new GMXZ Raincoat? Drop a line in the section below.
Trending Stories on TFP Man:
- Colin Kaepernick reproduces his infamous jersey ‘for the culture’ – Read More
- A$AP Rocky is the face of the Prada Linea Rossa relaunch – Read More
- LeBron James’ ‘I Promise’ school is a multi-million dollar, state of the art, personalized learning center – Read More
- There is a new sock trend in menswear and everyone is happy about it – Read More
- Tinie Tempah debuts a new sportswear collection at Arise Fashion Week – Read More