For those of you who enjoyed the mid-summer release of Balmain’s Fall 2018 campaign video shot by Jake Nava and featuring Milla Jovovich get excited because Balmain announced they will create a new film series inspired by the campaign.
The original fashion film featuring Jovovich in a raw space was totally improvisational and completely unique. Balmain creative director Olivier Rousting wanted to recreate that feeling, this time with London girl Mina Rose.
Rose is the breakout new artist on the London music scene whose self directed DIY video 1-Up is a trippy, intimate look into Mina’s life. The artists authenticity was an immediate draw for Rousting.
Rose stars in the first film of the new series titled Balmain Beat Vol. II, featuring Balmain’s latest edition of the BBox bag.
Take a look at the short film below:
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- Watch Mila Jovovich’s improv performance art in Balmain’s Fall 2018 campaign – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks high tech fabrics for new SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Stella Jean SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- Take a close look at the beauty trends backstage at Christian Wijnants – Read More