Eye wear fans of Warby Parker can now rock a custom, limited edition t-shirt created in collaboration with New York fashion label Public School. The two companies have teamed up for the #PupilsProject which provides free eye exams and glasses to students in need.
Often students who need glasses and don’t have them are misdiagnosed with learning disabilities or become disengaged in school, negatively impacting their academic, social, and future economic potential. It’s estimated that of the 1.1 million students enrolled in New York City schools, over 200,000 of them lack the glasses they need to learn.
The cool thing about Warby Parker, founded by Neil Blumenthal and David Gilboa, is for every pair of prescription glasses purchased someone in need will also receive a pair.
This is a chance to use consumer power to help the world get better. But remember the Public School x Warby Parker tee’s are only available at the Soho store, 121 Greene Street NYC, until Sunday.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- 4 times we saw the new Oakley glasses during fashion week – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks high tech fabrics for new SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Stella Jean SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- Take a close look at the beauty trends backstage at Christian Wijnants – Read More