Today Lacoste announces Louise Trotter as the new Creative Director. Trotter is the very first female to lead the role in the 85 year old company. She follows Felipe Oliveira Baptista who departed from the position last spring.
Louise Trotter is most known for her talent to define precise silhouettes and singular shapes. President of the Lacoste Group Thierry Guibert said in a press release it is Trotter’s visionary approach on lines and materials, as well as her expertise in creating highly technical pieces that will be an asset to strengthening the positioning of Lacoste collections.
For 85 years, the modernity of the Lacoste style lies in this singular fusion of sport and fashion. I am proud to contribute to the writing of a new chapter in its history.” Louise Trotter.
The British designer is scheduled to present her first collection during Paris fashion week in February.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- Four times we saw the new Oakley glasses during fashion week – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks high tech fabrics for new SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Stella Jean SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- Take a close look at the beauty trends backstage at Christian Wijnants – Read More