Love him or hate him you have to give Hedi Slimane one thing, he knows how to keep the fashion industry interesting. After famously removing the signature accent from the Celine name, along with all of Celine’s previous Instagram posts, Slimane presented the first ever Celine menswear collection.
There were 48 men’s looks to match the 48 women’s looks. And even though Slimane’s first collection for the house got plenty of criticism for being a carbon copy aesthetic to what he did at Saint Laurent, there is obviously an opportunity to attract a whole new crop of customers for Celine.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- 4 times we saw the new Oakley glasses on the catwalk during fashion week – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks high tech fabrics for new SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Stella Jean SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- Take a close look at the beauty trends backstage at Christian Wijnants – Read More