Younger fashion brands are moving towards more sustainable directions. Brands like Mother of Pearl whose new core diffusion line “No Frills” features organic natural materials and a low carbon footprint.
This new project is based on set standards which include a transparent supply chain and a commitment to social responsibility. The climate positive designers are out to prove you don’t have to sacrifice high quality for sustainable design.
The first Mother of Pearl “No Frills” capsule collection is signature chic in style but living in the oversized silhouette moment happening in fashion.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- A sneak peek video of Milan Fashion Week SS19 (Video) – Read More
- SS19 Milan Fashion Week schedule – Read More
- The cool street style to expect at London Fashion Week (Video) – Read More
- First Look: Nicopanda SS19 collection by Nicola Formichetti. – Read More
- London Fashion Week starts with four exceptional new designers – Read More
- ‘First Look’ at the Matty Bovan SS19 collection – Read More