Check Rihanna at JFK airport in New York City in the new B Series, Thomas Burberry Monogram.
Maybe she is off to London (like everyone else) to attend the London Fashion Week shows and events? Who knows. But this is the first time we’ve spotted the new limited edition capsule collection out since Burberry teased the logo via a giant teddy bear at the Marble Arch in London.
You can get yours too. Shortly after Tisci presents his debut collection for the British heritage brand at London Fashion Week on September 17, a selection of designs will be available to purchase via Instagram, WeChat and in the brand’s flagship store at 121 Regent Street from 5.30pm.
According to the Burberry rep this will be the first time the 162-year-old company has created a bespoke digital selling experience for social media channels exclusively.
Trending Stories on London Fashion Week:
- See Vin + Omi totally recycled collection shown at LFW – Read More
- The cool street style to expect at London Fashion Week (Video) – Read More
- Check out Nicopanda’s spirited SS19 collection shown at LFW – Read More
- London Fashion Week starts with four exceptional new designers – Read More
- Get the ‘first look’ review by Lucas of the Luar SS19 collection – Read More