LAPS Paris began out of love for vintage photographs. Former art dealer Antonin Mercier decided to leave the art market and use his passion for history, photography and precious materials to start a line of time pieces he calls LAPS.
The limited edition brand is most known for the beautiful backgrounds carefully placed behind an oyster crystal face.
From early 20th century photographs from Malick Sidibé to exotic leathers and precious woods, the eclectic watch collection offers something for everyone. The best part is the price, most LAPS Paris’ limited edition watches retail around $150 USD.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- Designers you won’t see at New York Fashion Week in September – Read More
- Where to get Beyonce’s custom name plate earrings – Read More
- Serena Williams wears an Off-White by Virgil Abloh Tutu at the U.S. Open – Read More
- Designers Sean + Seng launches beautiful new blended aesthetics collection – Read More
- Gentle Monster eye wear launches Martial Arts themed concept store in London – Read More