This is Longchamp’s first prêt-à-porter show at New York Fashion Week. The famous accessories brand wow’d editors with an evergreen collection of chic maxi-dresses and leather fringe moccasins, in a ‘California Girl’ theme.
But the collection isn’t too relaxed. There is a beautifully tailored car coat, in a western-inspired geometric pattern, designed in suede which would look effortless topped over suit trousers.
Another nice thing about this collection is the handbags and accessories, they stand out as an equal part of the presentation.
There weren’t many evening offerings, Longchamp decided to play it safe with a simple selection of classic day wear.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- First Look: Tom Ford SS19 – Read More
- Backstage beauty moment at the Tom Ford SS19 show – Read More
- 17 Essentials from the ALYX SS19 collection – Read More
- Dundas: For the cool girl who doesn’t care about being cool. – Read More
- Designers you won’t see at New York Fashion Week this September – Read More