Henry Golding, star of the blockbuster film Crazy Rich Asians, sat front row next to Cardi B at Tom Ford’s Spring 2019 show. Henry arrived in a well fitted Tom Ford Spring 2018 tuxedo and looked quite dapper, we must say.
Russell Westbrook also turned up for the Tom Ford fashion show. The NBA star monopolized the white carpet outside before heading in to take his place in the front row. Paparazzi had a field day taking pictures of the handsome player in a fitted blazer and slim fit leather trousers.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- The Spring 2019 New York Fashion Week calendar – Read More
- Backstage beauty moment at the Tom Ford SS19 show – Read More
- Cardi B stuns at the Tom Ford SS19 fashion show – Read More
- First Look: The Tom Ford SS19 fashion show at #NYFW – Read More
- Designers you won’t see at New York Fashion Week this September – Read More