Parsons, F.I.T. and Columbia now offers an immersive and interactive sustainable art & fashion pop-up exhibition called ‘Up Down’.
The exhibition invites 10 talented artists and designers from all over the world to discuss sustainability and educate participants on how creativity can help us be more sustainable. The talk series’ include topics such as: Innovative Approach, Creatives, Zero Waste, Human Nature, Fashion Art, Technology and Sustainability.
During the month, the exhibition also carries different eco-brands to support designer’s eco-effort.
On Friday and Saturdays, fashion design students from Parson will share upcycle alteration tips, teaching participants how to breathe new life into old clothes.
To attend the sustainable fashion pop-up exhibition in NYC, visit Updown.NYC.
Trending Stories on Art & Culture:
- “Infinity Dots’ by pop artist Yayoi Kasuma returns – Read More
- Multi-Media artist Sandra Muss debuts at the ‘Salone di Donatello’ in Italy – Read More
- Anonymous street artist paints concrete blocks as luxury handbags – Read More
- Exhibition image of confiscated Rosary beads from undocumented migrants goes viral – Read More
- Sneak peek of the new pop-aganda art exhibition by Ron English – Read More
- New York City in photographs – Read More