Selah Marley, the daughter of Grammy Award winning singer and hip hop legend Lauren Hill and former footballer Rohan Marley (making grandpa Bob), signed on to help reboot a New York City based, healthy skincare line called ‘Bliss World’.
Bliss World is a spa-inspired beauty line known for its clean formulations and PETA-certified cruelty-free products. And everything is under $25. Rowan Blanchard, a Bliss ambassador as well, joined Selah in a new campaign teaser image announcing Marley as a new face for the brand.
Selah Marley stepped into the fashion scene only a few years ago and has already campaigned with everyone from Calvin Klein to Chanel.
The Bliss collaboration will not be her first in the beauty world either, last year Selah Marley acted as a muse for Dior beauty.
Trending Stories on Beauty:
- Amandla Stenberg debuts a sexy new blue smoky eye on the red carpet – Read More
- All the best hair and beauty moments at Curl Fest 2018 – Read More
- Le Bouche Rouge launches a hott new red lipstick with Chloe Sevigny – Read More
- Pat McGrath Labs is now worth $1 billion dollars – Read More
- Zendaya tries the new Korean beauty masks. – Read More