Actor Y’lan Noel, most known for his character Daniel on Insecure, is in Toronto at the annual international film festival to promote his latest film The Weekend.
The Weekend is a romantic comedy staring Sasheer Zamata who becomes romantically entangled in a messy web of seduction and secrets when her ex played by Tone Bell, his new girlfriend played by DeWanda Wise, and a handsome stranger played by Y’Lan Noel all meet at an intimate weekend getaway.
The Weekend is described as a winsome story about old love, new love, and learning to love oneself. The film just made its debut at the Toronto International Film Festival, but let’s hope it gets picked up by Netflix soon!
Trending Stories on TV/ Film:
- Insecure takes a sharp turn from “No Good, Do Good” Credo – Read More
- The Reason actress Amandla Stenberg skipped New York Fashion Week – Read More
- Jaden Smith’s cameo appearance with Lana Condor on ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’ – Read More
- Revolutionaries behind the Quartiers Lointains film festival – Read More
- ‘Grown-ish’ actress Yara Shahidi’s top podcast picks – Read More