Swizz Beatz launched his latest collaboration with Bally and street artist Shok-1 in the heart of Japan’s cutting edge streetwear-capital. The launch lead a series of events happening in the Shibuya area including the unveiling of Shok-1’s first ever large scale mural in Japan and a pop-up gallery on the top floor of Bally’s Ginza flagship, now open to the public for the next four weeks, featuring selected art works by Shok-1.
The Bally x Shok-1 presented by Swizz Beatz collection was celebrated with a large scale private party attended by Tokyo’s hottest celebs including US Open Winner Naomi Osaka, Mandy Sekiguchi, Nobuyuki Suzuki and Crystal Kay. Also in attendance was Milan based fashion influencer Linda Tol.
Check out all the VIP attendees from the event below.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- 4 times we saw the new Oakley glasses during fashion week – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks high tech fabrics for new SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Stella Jean SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- Take a close look at the beauty trends backstage at Christian Wijnants – Read More