Masha Ma SS19 is perfect for street style bloggers. It will attract and hold fans attention thanks to body friendly shapes, accessible fabrics, fun bright colors, cool accessories and easy to wear designs.
The collection is meant to be worn outdoors and in the sun sitting outside café’s, walking down tree lined streets and surreptitiously meeting other Masha Ma clad friends on intersecting street corners.
The ultra bright looks would work well in commercialized areas in New York City like the Gas Lamp district, any urban rooftop pool on the island, design café’s in Chelsea or along Museum Row near Central Park.
The collection hits all the key trends such as graphic logo belts, a Pantone color palette, fanny packs, flared denim, tech reflector materials, and of course feminine sheers.
Although this is a super trendy collection there are a few really cool silhouettes that are outside the expected including a lovely two-piece lace suit in military green with adjustable zipper details and cargo pockets featured on the skirt. The reverse zippers allow tailoring the pieces according to taste and size.
Also a geometric suit with exaggerated shoulders, tailored waist and matching cinched ankle trousers is brilliant.
If you are looking for the perfect instagram-able look, Masha Ma SS19 is what you need.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- See Jacquemus’ very first collection in a fashion film – Read More
- After the show: Designer Cristiano Burani talks high tech fabrics for new SS19 collection – Read More
- Watch the Balmain SS19 catwalk show (video) – Read More
- First Look: Sita Abellan unveils collection with HTC Los Angeles – Read More
- Beauty moment backstage at DROMe – Read More
- First look: Jacquemus SS19 collection – Read More