Angelos Frentzos SS19 is great for the social media fanatic. This collection is all about making a big statement, causing attention and being photographed. The first catwalk look was a patchwork suit made out of brand paraphernalia, including Hilton Hotel and Planet Hollywood. The contrasting pattern is unique, bold and colorful; it also turns every influencer into a walking billboard.
This type of over-the-top look is perfect for cities like Houston or Atlanta where events are always better outside – because everyone wants to see and be seen.
But not all of the patchwork designs the same. Frentzos applied a more subtle digital patchwork detail on blouses, jackets, dresses and trousers. These looks would be perfect for work.
As far as styling, the big floppy hats seemed out of place for this theme. A better styling treat would have been a fly pair of sunglasses like the ones we saw at Byblos SS19. They’d help shield the eyes from the paparazzi’s camera flash.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- First Look: Byblos SS19 Collection – Read More
- Take a look at Richard Quinn’s “Dark Ballerina” for SS19 at #LFW – Read More
- Artist protest Milan Fashion Week for ‘Climate Fashion’ standards – Read More
- See indie-designer Peet Dullaert’s new, oversized, street chic handbag – Read More
- London Fashion Week starts with four exceptional new designers – Read More
- J.W. Anderson SS19 Mood: Pure & Simple – Read More