Alberto Zambelli presented a beautiful collection of dresses designed almost exclusively in white barring a few silver looks. It was a parade of day wear and cocktail ensembles fit for a fashion curator of fine art and style.
The diaphanous materials used for the designs floated around the model’s form, hinting but never suggesting to the shape beneath.
The most impressive looks took fine art paintings you’d typically see in a gallery and placed them on beautiful column dresses, turning the models into a living exhibition.
Of course, wearing art to an art exhibition may be a bit too obvious. These dresses would be more appropriate at the ballet, the symphony orchestra or at a Keyon Harrold jazz concert at the Blue Note.
The Alberto Zambelli SS19 dresses would easily be described as enchanting, the person who wears them is expected to be equally so.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- See Angelos Frentzos “Influencer” inspired collection for SS19 – Read More
- Take a look at Richard Quinn’s “Dark Ballerina” for SS19 at #LFW – Read More
- Artist protest Milan Fashion Week for ‘Climate Fashion’ standards – Read More
- See indie-designer Peet Dullaert’s new, oversized, street chic handbag – Read More
- J.W. Anderson SS19 Mood: Pure & Simple – Read More