Arizona Muse rebelliously wore an Annelise Michelson gold metallic draped pinky ring on her little finger and it got us to thinking when and why SHOULD a pinky ring be worn. Hmmm..
Traditionally, there are 5 reasons to wear pinky rings.
- The British Royal Family have an ironclad tradition of wearing a pinky ring on the left finger upon matrimony.
- But, during the Victorian era both single men and women uninterested in pursuing marriage wore a ring on their little finger.
- In North America students in engineering are rewarded with a silver pinky ring upon graduating.
- Rumor has it Ben Bowen wore one for a day to show jackpots he was a boss player.
- But the more modern use of the pinky ring in fashion dictates that you wear it whenever you want.