Oversized apparel and accessories are having a moment. It began with the Fall 2018 collections in New York and carried into the Spring 2019 collections in London. UK’s cult sustainability brand Mother of Pearl is the latest fashion label to turn to the oversized aesthetic as brands continue to merge street wear and luxury fashion into a new style.
Designer Peet Dullaert expands the trend towards accessories. His latest purse design, an uber-sleek luxury handbag inspired by nature and a universal connection, has the bandwidth of an overnight bag making it perfect for a short getaway.
For optimal use a detachable messenger strap would make it more flexible.
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- Sneak peek fashion film on what to expect for Milan Fashion Week SS19 – Read More
- SS19 Milan Fashion Week schedule – Read More
- Artist protest Milan Fashion Week for ‘Climate Fashion’ Standards – Read More
- Nicki Minaj to attend Milan Fashion Week to launch new Diesel collaboration. – Read More
- London Fashion Week starts with four exceptional new designers – Read More
- J.W. Anderson SS19 Mood: Pure & Simple – Read More