Today is the big day. London Fashion Week shows and events are ready to begin and with a jam packed calendar. To beat the crush Chinese fashion e-commerce store VIP hosted an exclusive show yesterday to showcase collections from 4 exceptional Chinese designers: Mukzin, Bailuyu, A Life On The Left & Kisscat.
Everything from revitalized Chinese folk art design to ‘I didn’t know silk could do that’ techniques were presented last night. Here are looks from last night’s show that stood out.
Chinese folk art with modern fashion design.
Elegant silk garments constructed with complex design techniques, flawlessly executed.
Sweet, romantic and demure.
A Life On The Left SS19
Beautiful patchwork designs in Chinese silk and lace.
What’s your favorite? Drop a comment in the section below.
Trending Stories on London Fashion Week:
- See Vin + Omi totally recycled collection shown at LFW – Read More
- The cool street style to expect at London Fashion Week (Video) – Read More
- Rihanna is the first to wear the new Burberry logo monogram collection. – Read More
- Nicopanda SS19 represents the big, bold spirit of the Bushwick Scene – Read More
- Get the ‘first look’ review by Lucas of the Luar SS19 collection – Read More