Recently Beyonce was spotted out with Jay Z at the marina, presumably to rent a boat (or yacht) to enjoy the summer sun. Beyonce wore a pair of cut off shorts with a Jay Z concert tee and she accessorized the look with a classic Gucci tote, a pearl grey bandanna and a sick pair of name plate earrings.
The custom made XXL hoops were created by a jewelry brand called Messika.
The high jewelry brand founded by Valérie Messika is headquartered in Paris, but the french atelier has boutiques around the world and the brand is ready to make you a pair of earrings – price upon request.
Trending Stories on Jewelry:
- Take a look at Monique Pean’s award winning jewelry line – Read More
- Peet Dullaert’s cosmic accessories line is out of this world – Read More
- TFP summer jewelry trend: the tropics – Read More
- The most luxurious jewelry designs out of India – Read More
- Ambush, made in Japan: a new take on jewelry design – Read More