More and more fashion brands are moving towards sustainability. Brands like Mother of Pearl whose new core diffusion line “No Frills” uses organic natural materials and operates on a low carbon footprint.
This new project is based on a set of core standards which includes a transparent supply chain and a commitment to social responsibility.
Climate positive designers like Mother of Pearl are out to prove you don’t have to sacrifice high quality for sustainable design.
The first Mother of Pearl “No Frills” capsule collection is signature chic with the trendy street wear aesthetic. Designs feature an oversized silhouette which is of the moment in fashion.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- A sneak peek video of Milan Fashion Week SS19 (Video) – Read More
- SS19 Milan Fashion Week schedule – Read More
- The cool street style to expect at London Fashion Week (Video) – Read More
- First Look: Nicopanda SS19 collection by Nicola Formichetti. – Read More
- London Fashion Week starts with four exceptional new designers – Read More
- ‘First Look’ at the Matty Bovan SS19 collection – Read More