On Wednesday, September 19th Nicki Minaj will make an appearance at Milan Fashion Week. The hip hop star is coming to Italy to promote a new capsule collection with Diesel, an Italian fashion label specializing in denim.
The campaign images have not been released but there is a billboard featuring Nicki Minaj in the new capsule collection downtown Milan. Titled “Ha
ute Couture”, Nicki is seen in two looks, a denim jacket over a white top and shorts and a black and white faux fur coat over a black black bralette and denim hot pants. The controversial rap star also has thick black bandages across her head and arms with the words “The Bad Guy”.
Nicki Minaj has been the focus of attention lately for her age and her style. And she has been plagued by controversies and beefs with other people. Earlier this month an incident involving Cardi B. sparked headlines when the young rapper tried to instigate a fight with Nicki Minaj at the Harpers Bazaar ‘Icons’ event.
After the commotion Cardi B. was escorted out of the party while Nicki Minaj, who refused to fight, stayed inside to party with the revelers. She was even seen outside later posing for the paparazzi, they all wanted pictures.
Hey! Drop us a comment in the section below.
Trending Stories on Fashion Week:
- A sneak peek video of Milan Fashion Week SS19 (Video) – Read More
- SS19 Milan Fashion Week schedule – Read More
- The cool street style to expect at London Fashion Week (Video) – Read More
- First Look: Nicopanda SS19 collection by Nicola Formichetti. – Read More
- London Fashion Week starts with four exceptional new designers – Read More
- ‘First Look’ at the Matty Bovan SS19 collection – Read More