Expect to see more of Kiki Layne, the break out star of James Baldwin’s book adaptation If Beale Street Could Talk. The highly anticipated film made it’s official debut at the Toronto International Film Festival and the Hollywood actress was on the scene to promote it at the Entertainment Tonight event on Monday.
Ahead of the premiere Kiki Layne attended the glamorous party with co-stars Regina King and Stephon James.
Layne wore a beautiful opaline and gold cloquet mini dress by Prada. The elegant sheath featured a futuristic geometric-motif embellished with asymmetrical ruffles on the left shoulder.
Trending Stories on TV/ Film:
- Insecure takes a sharp turn from “No Good, Do Good” Credo – Read More
- The Reason actress Amandla Stenberg skipped New York Fashion Week – Read More
- Jaden Smith’s cameo appearance with Lana Condor on ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’ – Read More
- Revolutionaries behind the Quartiers Lointains film festival – Read More
- ‘Grown-ish’ actress Yara Shahidi’s top podcast picks – Read More