Serena Williams wore an Off-White™ c/o Nike custom made performance outfit and sneakers when she won the US Open Tournament last week.
And to celebrate Serena’s success, Off-White™ designer Virgil Abloh posted an Instagram pic of a sweet gift to Serena for Olympia. It was a teeny tiny pair of Off-White™ c/o Nike custom made performance sneakers with the caption:
“OLYMPIA” wins championships.
Virgil maybe getting ahead of himself in predicting little Olympia will grow up to be just like mom but if we are honest, aren’t we ALL thinking the same thing as well?
Trending Stories on Fashion:
- Ava DuVernay, Issa Rae, Miguel and more at Afropunk 2018 – Read More
- The Clermont Twins wear Prada’s fall 2018 ‘Flame’ shoes – Read More
- Lupita Nyong’o in Balmain on the Late Night With Seth Meyers talk show – Read More
- Cardi B Wears Gucci’s new paisley print pajamas – Read More
- Get out of your summer style rut with sundresses and skinny shades – Read More