We caught it right away.
To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before is so well directed. We’ve never seen a teen rom-com that’s so nice to watch. Honestly, we’re picky about this but the new Netflix film is really good, and the cinematography and editing are also top notch. And Lana Condor who plays Lara Jean is all of us, from her awkwardness to her pride, and even her snacks.
In a clip of Lara Jean hopping into Peter Kavinsky’s car, while he negotiates with Kitty, Lara’s kid sister, to get his hands on a Korean yogurt drink, Lara Jean pulls out a paper bottle of ‘JUST Water’ and nearly chokes when Peter calls himself her boyfriend.
It’s just like Lara Jean to be socially conscious in her choice of drinks. The JUST Water brand isn’t JUST made from a recycled paper with a sugar cane cap making it reusable and biodegradable, it’s also made by the super cute and awesomely talented Jaden Smith!
Talk about a sly cameo.
Trending Stories on Film/TV:
- ‘Insecure’ explores toxic masculinity with Kendrick Sampson’s new character. – Read More
- Sorry To Bother You, Please watch Lakeith Stanfield’s sexy dance.– Read More
- Ava DuVernay announces comedy series with Colin Kaepernick based on his high school life. – Read More
- The teenage years of the late Jean-Michel Basquiat. A “Documentary”. – Read More
- Cannes Film Festival nomination for this LGBT love story makes history. – Read More