Rihanna’s crusade against inequality comes in the form of Fenty beauty’s unique and insanely pigmented body highlighter ‘Killawatt’. The iced out body glitter is an ultra-lit silver shade that can be sheered out or layered up on your eyes, cheekbones, shoulders, or wherever you want to catch the light!
Rihanna debuted the silver shade early this summer with the express intent that 100% of the proceeds go to the Clara Lionel Foundation (CLF), a global outreach program developed by Rihanna in honor of her grandparents, Clara and Lionel Braithwaite.
CLF supports and funds groundbreaking and effective education, health and emergency response programs around the world.
With the voices of Rihanna and her fans, CLF also engages in global advocacy with the goal of improving the quality of life for young people everywhere. Current programs include the Clara Lionel Foundation Global Scholarship Program, the Clara Braithwaite Center for Oncology and Nuclear Medicine at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Barbados and the Barbados Micro Grants Program.
Get the full details here.
Trending Stories on Activism:
- Everything we know about Rihanna’s ‘Diamond Ball’ fundraiser in September – Read More
- The first day at LeBron James’ I Promise school in Akron City – Read More
- Black Lives Matter marks their 5th year anniversary – Read More
- Vivienne Westwood and Burberry join forces to save the rain forests – Read More
- “Slavery was a choice”, an open letter to Kanye West – Read More