From an architectural fashion announcement to a tragic loss, through to a high profile fashion house exit, this week has been full of industry mourning! If you’ve been stuck under a rock—aka email and meeting mountains—then scroll down to find out the most important fashion news of the week…
1. Hedi Slimane left Saint Laurent—and the legacy he leaves behind will be hard for anyone else to compete with.
2. Yet another fashion/celebrity collaboration has shown itself: But Beyoncé says this one is different.
3. At Baselworld 2016 the Zaha Hadid x Georg Jensen jewelry collab became newsworthy but due to a terrible loss. The famed architect Zaha Hadid passed away.
4. We enjoyed the video diary of fashion icon Chloë Sevigny – suffice to say we’re ready for the next installment.
5. Our resident journalist and hot-guy model Roman Kozak spilled on the coolest things from the Alexander McQueen collection.
6. Department store shopping in America got a fashion make-over to lure you from the sofa & back to their brick & mortar locations — we’re puttin our shoes on to check this one out.